Why AVEDA Institute
"Before the IBW Master's Program, I was hesitant to try new things. Now I am a confident expert practitioner and stylist. I will always be grateful for this special program at IBW that created limitless opportunities for my career advancement."
WHY AVEDA INSTITUTES?
The Aveda Institutes was founded to create the most successful entrepreneurs in hair, skin, body and nails. Our students are educated by Aveda certified instructors, using innovative curriculums that blend professional and business-building and retail skills. The Institute of Beauty and Wellness emphasizes personal well-being, as well as, environmental responsibility. Using Aveda pure flower and plant essences and plant-based products, we affirm the relationship between personal beauty, wellness and the environment.
- The only NACCAS Accredited school in Wisconsin with all 4 curriculums, including Cosmetology, Esthiology, Massage, and Manicuring
- 89% Average Program Completion Rate for all Students
- 68% Industry Job Placement Rate for all Students
- 97% State Licensure Rate for all Students
- "Learner-centered" (Creative and activity based learning) Beauty and Wellness School
- Small Student to Instructor Ratio provides individualized training
- Wellness programs, such as Yoga and Pilates scheduled in each class
- Student Leadership Counsel meets monthly to provide business and management skills
- Student Assemblies to provide monthly recognition and communication to students and help them to see the value in positive team meetings
- Four Annual Career Fairs to introduce students with prospective employers
- Two Annual Student Fashion Shows provide students with the opportunity to exercise creativity in make-up, hair, choreography, and fashion design
- Photo Shoots, providing students with the opportunity to learn photographic hair and makeup techniques
- Massage program includes cadaver observation, CPR & First Aid training, multiple modality trainings and much more
- An Advisory Board of Industry Leaders annually review the school's curriculum and offerings
- An In-House Job Board that provides students and alumni with up-to-date available employment opportunities throughout Wisconsin and the Aveda Network
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Advanced Education Programs, including the International Beauty Therapist Certification, the ISPA International Spa Supervisors Program and the Master of Cosmetology Program
- The Education Fund, providing students with the opportunity to learn demonstrated skills from Aveda Global Experts